One-time WWE Superstar Windham Rotunda (fka Bray Wyatt) took to Instagram belatedly concluding night and answered several questions from fans.

Equally noted, Rotunda arrived in Dallas for his weekend WrestleCon appearances, his outset wrestling gig since being released from WWE back in July, and commented virtually how he missed the energy of pro wrestling and its fans. Rotunda besides told his fans he'd take six questions, simply he ended up answering more than a dozen.

He wrote, "I just got to Dallas. This identify feels so alive, it makes me feel live. This week in item has always been a huge part of me. God damn I missed this free energy. I missed all of you too. I'm certain some of you take questions for me. I got answers. Here information technology is. I'll reply to 6 questions in the next 60 minutes. Keep in heed I detest ruining surprises. #Windham6"

It's interesting to note how many fans in the comments department had no idea virtually Rotunda's WrestleCon appearance, and how many thought he came to Dallas for WrestleMania 38 with many speculating on Rotunda being the mystery opponent for Seth Rollins. Rotunda responded to i comment on Rollins and said ane mean solar day they volition lock upwardly again.

Below is the full Q&A from Rotunda's Instagram post, along with the full postal service:

Q: Why are you in Dallas?
A: I'k here for @officialwrestlecon. Only it's any homo. 'Tis the flavor.

Q: Are you going to wrestle once more?
A: I will always love wrestling. I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life without stepping in the ring again and hearing that roar over again. I think almost it often. Everything has to exist in place though. Like I said, timing is everything.

Q: When are you going to feed us baby birds? (reference to an October ambiguous tweet)
A: Wrestling is so immediate. It took me some fourth dimension to sympathise that everything else out there isn't a live, weekly episodic chaos experiment. It took me a 2nd, only I forced myself to be even so until I was thinking logically. I'thou all in the articulate at present. It's the quality I'one thousand subsequently. My life's work, my legacy was burned. Merely I promise yous when I leave the earth my past volition be far from what my legacy stands for

Q: How's your health seriously?
A: I have never been more than healthy both physically and mentally. I have been able to challenge myself with projects that would've never been possible earlier. This is a happy time for me. But I take to be patient. Timing is everything.

Q: Maybe he'due south wrestling Seth Rollins?
A: I dear Seth, I dear him and then goddamn much. Me and him volition make up for that one day. And when we do, everyone will understand that wild horses are meant to run complimentary.

Q: Where is The Fiend?
A: you know where

Q: This is him trolling.
A: I'm not trolling s--t. I'm answering questions. And this one doesn't count!

Q: I swear, if you return to the ring in any mode it'southward going to exist insane [fire emojis] I definitely miss your piece of work and energy.
A: me likewise man, me too.

Q: Who is winning, Seth Rollins or you?
A: haven't Tom Pritchard. I love that man (Rotunda did not elaborate)

Q: How did you come upward with the thought for The Firefly Funhouse?
A: The Firefly Funhouse, at least the early ones, are a story about my life. I told you stories in there that happened live on television and many that you lot could never know. Information technology was confessions. They were brusk, stylized documentaries about my life. That's why they continued. They weren't but nigh wrestling. They were an origin story. What I really went through, my struggles, my vices, my comeback, and the war that wages on. I hid then much on there just because I wanted people feel when they watched. Considering believe me, I had every emotion fathomable during the making of those. My life, my art.

Q: Tin can you please explain The Kult of Windham?
A: you'll see

Q: What is the near important life lesson you've learned along the way?
A: business is almost thinking with your head not your heart. Then I suck at business concern.

Q: What's on your mind? Revenge? Proving your worth? Letting your ability exercise the speaking?
A: At first it was all I could recall about. But revenge is a confession of pain. And I was hurting. I was angry. And and so I healed. I remembered that every unmarried time in my life that I take been challenged I come up dorsum better. I'thou no stranger to hurting, nada has always been easy for me, nothing was ever given. Simply people should know by at present, you should never always e'er fuckin doubt what I am capable of.

Q: Are you immune to use anything regarding The Fiend outside of the WWE? If and then will you continue "his" story in other ways and other media?
A: There never was a Fiend, at that place was only me. I am the Fiend and I don't need the name, mask or moniker. I but simply am.

Rotunda ended the Q&A with, "Cheers everyone! I'll see you this week"

Stay tuned for more on Rotunda and his WrestleCon signing. Y'all tin can see his full Instagram post below:

Have a news tip or correction? Send it to [email protected]

counter